Time for another Share Your World Challenge, although I fear my answers might be a bit (a lot?) disappointing. I say this because I am not really a sports fan, but I do occasionally watch them. I got a real kick while I was a teenager watching Formula 1 with my uncle (not that common for a teenage girl back then) and I enjoyed watching ice skating with my grandmother every winter. The only sports I would watch today is something related to dancing. I love dancing and I use to attend dancing classes ( classic and jazz dance, as well as aerobics) but sadly after my knee injury I had to say good bye to it. But enough of my random ramblings and let’s get to the questions!
- Have you watched or plan to watch any of the 2014 Winter Olympics? Nope, haven’t watched it and I don’t think I will watch it since the TV is usually occupied and held hostage either by my mother or my children…rarely me
- What is your favorite winter Olympic event? Would you ever want to be an expert in that sport? Hmmm… maybe figure skating? It’s very close to dancing.
- Have you ever met an Olympic Athlete? Sadly no. I haven’t met any celebrities or famous people. (My mother in law used to babysit Dwayne Johnson, does that count?)
- Do you have a favorite athlete? Name sport. Gulp. No I don’t. *hides in shame*.
- What is your favorite exercise or sport? Is there a reason why? Dancing, any form of it. I enjoy feeling light on my feet, it’s energetic and it makes me feel like I can fly.
I hope I didn’t disappoint you Cee.