Today’s challenge (has it been 23 days ALREADY?) wants us to do a weekly round up of posts we enjoyed. I am going to skip the long intro and get straight into it.
1. I discovered this sweet blog yesterday while scouring the blogging events page. I read quite a few of her posts and this one really struck me because I can relate to it in so many ways. It talks about realization that as parents we are witnessing a life being formed in front of our very own eyes.
2. I’ve been a long time lurker on this blog, (haven’t made myself publicly known yet, as in I haven’t left a comment yet) but I do love her honesty when it comes to writing about her married life. Her post about inappropriate parenting cracked me because I can totally see my husband doing the same thing.
3. Kyla Roma is my source of inspiration and encouragement. I love her simplicity and I simply adore the tips she shares on her blog. Her superpowers post made me re-think somethings about myself and inspired me to make and stick to some changes.
4. Whenever I need proof that I am not the only parent whose kids say the funniest things I know I can count on Kidlingville. Her post about tape as a medical instrument was no different. I love her kid even though I haven’t met her.
5. Last but certainly not least is The Playground. The delightful young lady (:P) behind this blog made a vow, a pledge even to make me laugh so hard that I am going to pee my pants. Well I haven’t peed my pants yet, but she is definitely going the right route.
Those are my highlights for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.