I woke up this morning to find out I was nominated for the Liebster Award.
I am honored and happy and will gladly pay it forward, but first let me thank experiencedtutors for making into his list! Thank you so much, it means the world to me since this is my first award ever!
The rules for Liebster Award are as follows:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Now for my answers:
- What’s the best meal you’ve ever had? (Bonus follow-up question for the truly keen: where did you eat said meal?) Best meal I have ever had was Eggplant Parmigiana in Olive Garden, Tampa, Florida. My hubby and I finally managed to score some kids-free time after our daughter was born. Nana volunteered to babysit for us and literally chased us out of the house telling us we need some “alone time” so we took the opportunity to go have a nice lunch and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? I hope to be able to visit Japan someday, other than that anywhere warm and with lots of sunshine, as long as my loved ones are going with me.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever given and/or received? The best gift I have given has to be my son’s birthday last year. The expression on his face will forever be etched in my memory. The best gift that I have received is my favorite blue robe, given to me by my husband after I made a comment how soft and blue it is. I wear it on a daily basis. And drive my husband nuts with it. 😀
- What ability or skill do you most wish you had (that you don’t have already)? I wish I could drive. I have driver’s license but I am not good at driving, in fact, the roads are much safer because I don’t drive. Seriously, I wish I could tho.
- What’s the biggest problem facing the world right now? (Bonus follow-up question for those so inclined: If you alone could solve it, how would you do it?) This is a tough one. I could name a few problems but I will stick to just one. I think the biggest problem is the general lack of taking the time and appreciating the small things in life. I notice more and more people just rushing, always rushing towards something and not even noticing the simple, small things that make this world a beautiful place.
- Aside from food, water, and shelter, what one thing could you not go a day without? My blue robe.
- In everyday life, what is your number one pet peeve? The pot calling the kettle black. Or in simpler terms: people who like to talk bad about other people without noticing their own flaws.
- What’s your happy song? (eg. You can’t help smiling when you hear it) Build Me Up Buttercup by The Foundations.
- How do you want people to remember you when you’re gone? I would like people to remember me as someone who wasn’t afraid to go after her dreams, and who gave a helping hand when helping hand was needed.
- If you could spend a day with 1 person, living, or dead, who would it be and why? If I could have just one more day with my grandfather, I would be extremely happy. He passed away a little over a year ago, and I still miss him. I wish my children could have met him and see what a truly wonderful person he was.
And finally, for my nominations.
- Smibbie’s Soapbox
- Our Blended Marriage
- She Writes On Paper
- Rush Hour Rant
- Nicole Sloan’s Writing
- The Playground
- Verbose, Morose, and Comatose
- Pretty Pink Pebbles
- Made By Steven
Questions For My Nominees
- What is your favorite memory?
- Name a song that describes you, or that you can relate to?
- If you could take just one book with you to a desert island, which book would you take, and why?
- List your biggest flaw and your best quality
- If you could travel back in time; which era would you chose and why?
- Imagine you could trade places with one person (living or dead, real or fictional, famous or not) for a whole day. Who would that person be and why?
- What is the one thing nobody knows about you?
- What is your worst fear?
- If they were to make a movie out of your life, who would play the leading role?
- What is that one dream you hope to make a reality?